- From childhood I have used Windows OS. So think that, Microsoft and I share some kind of relation.
- And because of this – even though I started programming with PhP, I got into .NET naturally. Which is even suffixed with my name in my domain name (vitap.net), that too happened naturally.
- Did Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from Gujarat Technological University(GTU).
- Unlike the great ones – I started true programming when I was 20.
- Known Languages – PhP, C#, Python, Apex – most experienced in C#.
Else in Me, Creative Me
I have always felt that some external force pulled me near to creativity and art – something which satisfies, gives pleasure. Which opened me in the areas of
- Playing guitar. Beginner though.
- Photography. Exclusive full time photographer during trips, festivals and get-togethers.
- Cooking food. Ammm….and eating all of it.
- Thinking, writing, committing and publishing.
Honestly, I never ever thought even in my dreams that I will start a blog and write articles. But as I mentioned- some force pulled me, and thus I jumped into it.
Here I write about life. To motivate. To get better. To achieve. Again get and stay better. I think of only one thing, my readers should get something from my posts. And sometimes my article helps to solve problems too – which in turn motivates me to write more.
Then you can ask, why “Technology” in my sub-heading ? Simple and direct answer is, I am a mixture of both – tech and art. I know one have to get a niche. But I got two of it. So if you are not then do follow blog of “A Creative Developer.”
Reach Me, Follow Me
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/vitap.net
- Twitter – @vramdevputra
- Instagram – vramdevputra
- Blog – http://vitap.net